Friday 19 April 2013

Bourjois Rouge Edition in shade 07 review

Hey Guys!

I'm really sorry for the lack of posting lately, but my laptop has been playing up and not letting me go on but hopefully it is sorted now!
Today I will be reviewing Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in shade 07.
First off, I loved this color lipstick because it reminds me a lot of MAC "Girl About Town" and I love that lipstick! it is a very nice blue based pink lipstick that I think would suit alot of different peoples skin tones.
I purchased this product from my local tesco, it was on offer for £5.99 but normally it is £7.99.
I really found that this product had a really great pay off, and lasted for ages! I really love this shade for summer, and I cant wait to wear it more often!

Overall I really love this product and I think alot of people would too! have you tried this product? or anything similar? let me know in the comments! xx




1 comment:

  1. Hi hun. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award . You can find out the rules here. x

    http://www.dellilahsnotebook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and respond to every comment xx